The Pancreas. It’s not very large, but it packs a punch. You gotta know about the pancreas.
Then toss in the crazy complexities of the biliary system and there’s is a lot to learn to manage your patients.
In this latest book in the Acing GI Board Exam Series
, the focus is on the pancreas and biliary tree and how they can cause trouble.
In today’s fast-paced world, it is a struggle to keep up with the burgeoning panc-bil literature. Until now, there has been no single, slim, but high-yield volume that summarizes the panc-bil you really need to know for the board exam. This review book keeps you on your toes and sharp for everyday clinical practice too.
What is the best way to effectively prepare and study, if reading multiple resources can’t seem to fit into your daily schedule?
The answer to your study questions (and study time!) can be found inside Acing the Pancreaticobiliary Questions on the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource
Dr. Brennan MR Spiegel and Dr. Hetal A. Karsan have collected every pearl of wisdom, high-yield factlet, panc-bil "board buzzword," and classic imaging study they could muster, all while keeping Acing thePancreaticobiliary Questions on the GI Board Exam
a manageable size.
Why You Will Need to Read Acing the Pancreaticobiliary Questions on the
GI Board Exam:
Acing thePancreaticobiliary Questions on the GI Board Exam
- Carefully vetted board-style clinical vignettes with color images
- Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format
- Emphasis on key clinical pearls and “board buzzwords”
- Answers to classic board “threshold values” questions that you need to know but always seem to forget
- Rapid-fire, crunch-time exam with 150 classic one-liners
fills the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format suitable studying for the board exams and preparing for the recertification exam.
- A compilation of general lessons learned from past test-takers
- “Tough Stuff” board review vignettes
- Board review “Clinical Threshold Values”
- “Crunch-Time” Self-Test and Answer Guide—time to get your game on!
With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield “tough stuff” vignettes you don’t know the answers to (yet), Acing the Pancreaticobiliary Questions on the GI Board Exam
is truly the ultimate crunch-time resource for acing the GI board examination, taking recertifying examinations, looking good on clerkship rounds, or for just challenging yourself with interesting and entertaining vignettes.