Book Title: SAT Subject Test Literature (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's SAT Subject Test Literature is the most up-to-date guide on the market with the essential content, practice, and strategies students need for success on Test Day. Kaplan's expert tips and focused review will help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost.
Kaplan is so certain that SAT Subject Test Literature
offers all the knowledge you need to pass the exam that we guarantee it: After studying with the book, you'll score higher on your test—or you'll get your money back
- Eight full-length Literature practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A full-length diagnostic test identifies areas for score improvement so you can personalize your prep
- Focused chapter summaries, highlights, and quizzes
- End-of-chapter quizzes for additional practice
- Proven score-raising strategies teach you how to tackle the test efficiently
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.